- About CAA
- Asbestos Related Disease
- What Is Asbestos?
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Treatment of Mesothelioma
- What is Asbestosis?
- What is Pleural Plaque, Pleural Thickening & Benign Pleural Disease?
- What is Asbestos-related Lung Cancer?
- Information for Those Diagnosed
- Information for Families
- Information for the Medical Profession
- Self-management Toolkit
- Managing Your Asbestos Related Condition – Video
- Sign our petition: Remove Asbestos from Scottish Schools
- My wife Sandra – The story of a schoolgirl, wife and mother who died from asbestos related cancer aged just 52
- Asbestos Management in Schools
- Compensation & Benefits
- Mesothelioma Compensation
- Asbestos- related Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit & State (government) Compensation
- Other State (government) Benefits
- The Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers Compensation) Act 1979
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme 2008
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme (DMPS) 2014
- Civil Compensation
- Pleural Plaques Compensation
- Armed Services Compensation
- Expatriates & Asbestos – Related Benefits & Compensation
- Power of Attorney, Appointees & Representatives
- Procurator Fiscal & Coroner – Asbestos related deaths
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance
- Help Us
- Support Us / Donate
- Donate with a Fundraising Event
- Make a one off Donation in Memory
- Create a page in Memory of a Loved One
- Donate by Cash, Cheque, or Card
- Donate Regularly/Direct Debit
- Donate by Legacy/Leave a Gift in your Will
- Donate by Payroll
- Gift Aid Declaration, Sponsorship & Standing Order Forms
- Membership of CAA
Tracy Gove, whose father was diagnosed with mesothelioma last year, is hoping to raise £200 for CAA by competing in the Aberdeen Baker Hughes 10k. Here’s what Tracy said:
“I am running (haha…..should I say crawling!!!) the 10k to raise money for Clydeside Action on Asbestos. In the hope that we can raise awareness of the destruction a simple fibre can cause to so many lives. My dad (my rock) was diagnosed with mesothelioma last year, this is for him.”
CAA would like to extend our best wishes to Tracy, her dad and family. On behalf of everyone at CAA our sincerest thanks and good luck.
Please click here to visit Tracy’s JustGiving page.
Gillian Gove, Tracy’s sister, is also running in the Aberdeen Baker 10k for CAA. Here’s what Gillian said:
“Hey folks…. I’m running (… Stop Laughing!!! haha) the Baker 10K to raise money for Clydeside Action on Asbestos. The reason…?? For my Dad, he was diagnosed with mesothelioma last year. Any donation big or small will be appreiated, so get yer hands in yer pouches hehe 😉 x
Good luck Gillian and thankyou. Click here to visit Gillian’s JustGiving page and help her reach her target.
Compensation and Benefits