- About CAA
- Asbestos Related Disease
- What Is Asbestos?
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Treatment of Mesothelioma
- What is Asbestosis?
- What is Pleural Plaque, Pleural Thickening & Benign Pleural Disease?
- What is Asbestos-related Lung Cancer?
- Information for Those Diagnosed
- Information for Families
- Information for the Medical Profession
- Self-management Toolkit
- Managing Your Asbestos Related Condition – Video
- Sign our petition: Remove Asbestos from Scottish Schools
- My wife Sandra – The story of a schoolgirl, wife and mother who died from asbestos related cancer aged just 52
- Asbestos Management in Schools
- Compensation & Benefits
- Mesothelioma Compensation
- Asbestos- related Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit & State (government) Compensation
- Other State (government) Benefits
- The Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers Compensation) Act 1979
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme 2008
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme (DMPS) 2014
- Civil Compensation
- Pleural Plaques Compensation
- Armed Services Compensation
- Expatriates & Asbestos – Related Benefits & Compensation
- Power of Attorney, Appointees & Representatives
- Procurator Fiscal & Coroner – Asbestos related deaths
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance
- Help Us
- Support Us / Donate
- Donate with a Fundraising Event
- Make a one off Donation in Memory
- Create a page in Memory of a Loved One
- Donate by Cash, Cheque, or Card
- Donate Regularly/Direct Debit
- Donate by Text Message
- Donate by Legacy/Leave a Gift in your Will
- Donate by Payroll
- Gift Aid Declaration, Sponsorship & Standing Order Forms
- Membership of CAA
Taking place on Saturday 1st June 2019, the Clydeside Action on Asbestos Trophy in memory of William Bremner-AllisonRead full story →
It’s back again by popular demand….. Tickets are now ++++SOLD OUT+++++++Read full story →
A specialist nurse dedicated to improving care for patients with pleural disease, including those with mesothelioma has been given funding by Scotland’s leading asbestos charity Clydeside Action on Asbestos. The new pleural specialist nurse will be based within the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital and will see patients from throughout the West of Scotland.Read full story →
From January 7th 2019, we will be temporarily relocating from our current offices at 245 High Street to Ladywell Business Centre.Read full story →
From January 7th 2019, we will be temporarily relocating from our current offices at 245 High Street to Ladywell Business Centre. Please note that you should continue to use our address in High Street if you are forwarding any mail to CAA as this will be redirected to us.
If you require […]Read full story →
The family of a mechanical fitter who died of an asbestos-related illness in England after inhaling the deadly dust while working as an apprentice at a shipbuilding company in Scotland should pursue their claim for damages under Scots law, after the Inner House of the Court of Session overturned a judge’s ruling that the case should be determined under English law.Read full story →