- About CAA
- Asbestos Related Disease
- What Is Asbestos?
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Treatment of Mesothelioma
- What is Asbestosis?
- What is Pleural Plaque, Pleural Thickening & Benign Pleural Disease?
- What is Asbestos-related Lung Cancer?
- Information for Those Diagnosed
- Information for Families
- Information for the Medical Profession
- Self-management Toolkit
- Managing Your Asbestos Related Condition – Video
- Sign our petition: Remove Asbestos from Scottish Schools
- My wife Sandra – The story of a schoolgirl, wife and mother who died from asbestos related cancer aged just 52
- Asbestos Management in Schools
- Compensation & Benefits
- Mesothelioma Compensation
- Asbestos- related Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit & State (government) Compensation
- Other State (government) Benefits
- The Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers Compensation) Act 1979
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme 2008
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme (DMPS) 2014
- Civil Compensation
- Pleural Plaques Compensation
- Armed Services Compensation
- Expatriates & Asbestos – Related Benefits & Compensation
- Power of Attorney, Appointees & Representatives
- Procurator Fiscal & Coroner – Asbestos related deaths
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance
- Help Us
- Support Us / Donate
- Donate with a Fundraising Event
- Make a one off Donation in Memory
- Create a page in Memory of a Loved One
- Donate by Cash, Cheque, or Card
- Donate Regularly/Direct Debit
- Donate by Text Message
- Donate by Legacy/Leave a Gift in your Will
- Donate by Payroll
- Gift Aid Declaration, Sponsorship & Standing Order Forms
- Membership of CAA
CAA premises in High Street are being refurbished and we have temporarily relocated from 245 High Street to Ladywell Business Centre. As you can see from the map, we haven’t moved far!!!!! Our contact telephone numbers remain the same: 0141 552 8852 or 0800 089 1717.
As with all moves, there may be minor hiccups along the way but we intend to continue to deliver our much-needed services as normal. All going well, the refurbishment should be completed in 3-4 months. We will then be returning to 245 High Street with much-improved facilities for our service users. We will continue to post updates on our social media and website.
If you require an appointment, we will contact you to let you know your appointment time and where to go. Due to time constraints, only those with mesothelioma or asbestos-related lung cancer will be seen without an appointment.
You can see from the map below, that we haven’t moved far!! We are still delivering our services as normal.
Compensation and Benefits