- About CAA
- Asbestos Related Disease
- What Is Asbestos?
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Treatment of Mesothelioma
- What is Asbestosis?
- What is Pleural Plaque, Pleural Thickening & Benign Pleural Disease?
- What is Asbestos-related Lung Cancer?
- Information for Those Diagnosed
- Information for Families
- Information for the Medical Profession
- Self-management Toolkit
- Managing Your Asbestos Related Condition – Video
- Sign our petition: Remove Asbestos from Scottish Schools
- My wife Sandra – The story of a schoolgirl, wife and mother who died from asbestos related cancer aged just 52
- Asbestos Management in Schools
- Compensation & Benefits
- Mesothelioma Compensation
- Asbestos- related Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit & State (government) Compensation
- Other State (government) Benefits
- The Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers Compensation) Act 1979
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme 2008
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme (DMPS) 2014
- Civil Compensation
- Pleural Plaques Compensation
- Armed Services Compensation
- Expatriates & Asbestos – Related Benefits & Compensation
- Power of Attorney, Appointees & Representatives
- Procurator Fiscal & Coroner – Asbestos related deaths
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance
- Help Us
- Support Us / Donate
- Donate with a Fundraising Event
- Make a one off Donation in Memory
- Create a page in Memory of a Loved One
- Donate by Cash, Cheque, or Card
- Donate Regularly/Direct Debit
- Donate by Legacy/Leave a Gift in your Will
- Donate by Payroll
- Gift Aid Declaration, Sponsorship & Standing Order Forms
- Membership of CAA
Kevin Duthie is raising funds for CAA on behalf of his dad Norman by entering the ‘Tough Mudder’ competition which involves a “12 mile assault course with mud, fire, ice-water, 10,000 volts of electricity, 12 foot walls, mud tunnels and a whole lot more!”.
Here’s why Kevin is prepared to endure such a gruelling task in order to raise funds:
The main charity for Tough Mudder is for the ‘Help the Heroes’ charity which is for a great cause also, but I wanted to raise for my own hero in my dad. After years of suffering from ‘Asbestosis’, I thought this would be a great opportunity to try and raise as much money as I could for a great cause and help out other Asbestos sufferers.
Please support Kevin and his magnificent gesture by making a donation on his JustGiving Fundraising Page.
Compensation and Benefits