Donate by Payroll

Why not give a regular donation to Action on Asbestos using Give As You Earn (GAYE)?

You decide how much you want to donate, and the donation will be taken straight from your salary each month.  If you want to give a regular donation in this way, simply ask your employer if they run a GAYE scheme.  If they do no not, you can nominate your employer – you can remain anonymous if you choose.


Your employer needs to set up and run the scheme. The amount of tax relief you get depends on the rate of tax you pay.


Contact a Payroll Giving agency to set up a scheme.

Make deductions each time you run payroll. The donation will be taken from your employees’ pay before tax but after National Insurance.

Send the donations to your agency – they’ll pass them on to the chosen charities.

Ask your agency any questions you or your employees have about the scheme.

Find out more …

Contact Us