- About CAA
- Asbestos Related Disease
- What Is Asbestos?
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Treatment of Mesothelioma
- What is Asbestosis?
- What is Pleural Plaque, Pleural Thickening & Benign Pleural Disease?
- What is Asbestos-related Lung Cancer?
- Information for Those Diagnosed
- Information for Families
- Information for the Medical Profession
- Self-management Toolkit
- Managing Your Asbestos Related Condition – Video
- Sign our petition: Remove Asbestos from Scottish Schools
- My wife Sandra – The story of a schoolgirl, wife and mother who died from asbestos related cancer aged just 52
- Asbestos Management in Schools
- Compensation & Benefits
- Mesothelioma Compensation
- Asbestos- related Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit & State (government) Compensation
- Other State (government) Benefits
- The Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers Compensation) Act 1979
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme 2008
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme (DMPS) 2014
- Civil Compensation
- Pleural Plaques Compensation
- Armed Services Compensation
- Expatriates & Asbestos – Related Benefits & Compensation
- Power of Attorney, Appointees & Representatives
- Procurator Fiscal & Coroner – Asbestos related deaths
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance
- Help Us
- Support Us / Donate
- Donate with a Fundraising Event
- Make a one off Donation in Memory
- Create a page in Memory of a Loved One
- Donate by Cash, Cheque, or Card
- Donate Regularly/Direct Debit
- Donate by Text Message
- Donate by Legacy/Leave a Gift in your Will
- Donate by Payroll
- Gift Aid Declaration, Sponsorship & Standing Order Forms
- Membership of CAA
CAA is appealing on behalf of the late Robert Henderson’s family for former colleagues to come forward. The family needs assistance in their search for just compensation for the loss of Robert.
Robert, unfortunately, passed away from mesothelioma in January 2018, age 69, due to exposure to asbestos at work. The family needs help tracing former colleagues who can confirm exposure to asbestos at work.
Robert, who was from the Drumchapel area in Glasgow, was an electrician to trade and worked at the following companies who were all electrical contractors:
Haddow & Company, 57A Bath Street, Glasgow – approximately 1963 to 1969
R F Morrison (Electronics) Ltd, Dalsetter Avenue, Drumchapel, Glasgow – approximately 1969/70
Fraser & Borthwick Ltd, Haugh Road, Glasgow – approximately 1970/71
W C Martin & co Ltd, West Campbell Street, Glasgow – approximately 1971/72
Please share it with as many people as you can. Thank you.
Should anyone have any information that may help please contact Joe McCluskey at Thompsons Solicitors, Glasgow: 0141 221 8840.
Compensation and Benefits
- Company fined following unlicensed asbestos removal from primary school 12 March 2018A construction company has been fined after it carried out unsafe and unlicensed asbestos removal during the refurbishment works in a junior school in Dursley.HSE
- Updated online Asbestos Essentials for Non-Licensed work with asbestos 18 September 2017Asbestos Essentials online task sheets provide information for those in the building maintenance and allied trades on safe work with asbestos. The suite of free-to-download HSE Asbestos Essentials task sheets has been reviewed and updated. There is more emphasis on the importance of appropriate information, instruction and training. The sheets now indicate whether specific tasks […]HSE
- Company fined following unlicensed asbestos removal from primary school 12 March 2018