- About CAA
- Asbestos Related Disease
- What Is Asbestos?
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Treatment of Mesothelioma
- What is Asbestosis?
- What is Pleural Plaque, Pleural Thickening & Benign Pleural Disease?
- What is Asbestos-related Lung Cancer?
- Information for Those Diagnosed
- Information for Families
- Information for the Medical Profession
- Self-management Toolkit
- Managing Your Asbestos Related Condition – Video
- Sign our petition: Remove Asbestos from Scottish Schools
- My wife Sandra – The story of a schoolgirl, wife and mother who died from asbestos related cancer aged just 52
- Asbestos Management in Schools
- Compensation & Benefits
- Mesothelioma Compensation
- Asbestos- related Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit & State (government) Compensation
- Other State (government) Benefits
- The Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers Compensation) Act 1979
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme 2008
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme (DMPS) 2014
- Civil Compensation
- Pleural Plaques Compensation
- Armed Services Compensation
- Expatriates & Asbestos – Related Benefits & Compensation
- Power of Attorney, Appointees & Representatives
- Procurator Fiscal & Coroner – Asbestos related deaths
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance
- Help Us
- Support Us / Donate
- Donate with a Fundraising Event
- Make a one off Donation in Memory
- Create a page in Memory of a Loved One
- Donate by Cash, Cheque, or Card
- Donate Regularly/Direct Debit
- Donate by Text Message
- Donate by Legacy/Leave a Gift in your Will
- Donate by Payroll
- Gift Aid Declaration, Sponsorship & Standing Order Forms
- Membership of CAA
CAA is appealing on behalf of the late Robert Henderson’s family for former colleagues to come forward. The family needs assistance in their search for just compensation for the loss of Robert.
Robert, unfortunately, passed away from mesothelioma in January 2018, age 69, due to exposure to asbestos at work. The […]Read full story →
Keep up to date with all the latest news and Events for CAA on Facebook and TwitterRead full story →
CAA to host annual memorial in respect of all those who have died from an #asbestos condition.Read full story →
The recent Decision of the Court of Session in the case of Docherty v Secretary of State has potentially wide-ranging and damaging consequences in asbestos-related disease cases where the individual affected, or their family, live outwith or happen to be outwith, Scotland at the time of diagnosis of the condition.Read full story →
The formal consultation process on a new bill designed to re-claim the medical costs of treating people suffering from industrial injuries and disease, including asbestos-related diseases, begins today. The bill is backed by Clydeside Action on Asbestos and is being taken forward as a member’s bill at Holyrood by MSP Stuart McMillan.Read full story →
Scottish nurses are to benefit from a new fund that has been launched by Clydeside Action on Asbestos (CAA). The charity has been able to launch the fund following a donation from Dr Michael Crawford in memory of his late wife, Dr Audrey Finnegan Crawford, who died as a result of Read full story →