- About CAA
- Asbestos Related Disease
- What Is Asbestos?
- Asbestos Legacy/Statistics
- Asbestos in Scottish Schools
- Asbestos Management in Schools
- What is Pleural Plaque, Pleural Thickening & Benign Pleural Disease?
- What is Asbestosis?
- Self-management Toolkit
- What is Asbestos-related Lung Cancer?
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Treatment of Mesothelioma
- Information for the Medical Profession
- Information for Those Diagnosed
- Information for Families
- Managing Your Asbestos Related Condition – Video
- Power of Attorney, Appointees & Representatives
- Compensation & Benefits
- Mesothelioma Compensation
- Asbestos- related Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit & State (government) Compensation
- The Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers Compensation) Act 1979
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme 2008
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme (DMPS) 2014
- State (government) Benefits
- Civil Compensation
- Procurator Fiscal & Coroner – Asbestos related deaths
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance
- Pleural Plaques Compensation
- Armed Forces Compensation
- Expatriates & Asbestos – Related Benefits & Compensation
- Help Us
- Support Us / Donate
- Donate with a Fundraising Event
- Make a one off Donation in Memory
- Create a page in Memory of a Loved One
- Donate by Cash, Cheque, or Card
- Donate Regularly/Direct Debit
- Donate by Text Message
- Donate by Legacy/Leave a Gift in your Will
- Donate by Payroll
- Gift Aid Declaration, Sponsorship & Standing Order Forms
- Membership of CAA
Clydeside Action on Asbestos (CAA) is part of the Associates Programme of Amazon.co.uk. This means a small referral fee of any sales generated by clicking from this site to Amazon.co.uk is paid to CAA.
All fees earned from the Amazon Associates Programme are used toward funding the services that CAA provides.
CAA is not responsible for purchases or returns made through Amazon.co.uk, and is not responsible for content maintained on the Amazon.co.uk web site.
CAA does not endorse any particular book which may be displayed as part of the Amazon Associates Programme.
In this section
Compensation and Benefits