- About CAA
- Asbestos Related Disease
- What Is Asbestos?
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Treatment of Mesothelioma
- What is Asbestosis?
- What is Pleural Plaque, Pleural Thickening & Benign Pleural Disease?
- What is Asbestos-related Lung Cancer?
- Asbestos Legacy/Statistics
- Information for Those Diagnosed
- Information for Families
- Information for the Medical Profession
- Self-management Toolkit
- Managing Your Asbestos Related Condition – Video
- Sign our petition: Remove Asbestos from Scottish Schools
- My wife Sandra – The story of a schoolgirl, wife and mother who died from asbestos related cancer aged just 52
- Asbestos Management in Schools
- Compensation & Benefits
- Mesothelioma Compensation
- Asbestos- related Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit & State (government) Compensation
- Other State (government) Benefits
- The Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers Compensation) Act 1979
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme 2008
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme (DMPS) 2014
- Civil Compensation
- Pleural Plaques Compensation
- Armed Forces Compensation
- Expatriates & Asbestos – Related Benefits & Compensation
- Power of Attorney, Appointees & Representatives
- Procurator Fiscal & Coroner – Asbestos related deaths
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance
- Help Us
- Support Us / Donate
- Donate with a Fundraising Event
- Make a one off Donation in Memory
- Create a page in Memory of a Loved One
- Donate by Cash, Cheque, or Card
- Donate Regularly/Direct Debit
- Donate by Text Message
- Donate by Legacy/Leave a Gift in your Will
- Donate by Payroll
- Gift Aid Declaration, Sponsorship & Standing Order Forms
- Membership of CAA
Fundraise online with JustGiving
You can set up a fundraising page to raise money for Clydeside Action on Asbestos with JustGiving
You can personalise a fundraising page for your event with your own colours, photos and message. Then just email it to your friends and family, so they can donate online and leave you messages of support. JustGiving sends donations straight to Clydeside Action on Asbestos and adds Gift Aid to every eligible donation.
You can also fundraise by mobile phone text messageAll you need to do is create a unique six-digit code, share it and receive donations to your JustGiving page via text message.
If you create a fundraising page via JustGiving, Gift Aid is calculated automatically and sent directly to the charity. No paperwork is involved and an extra 20% is added to every donation. 85% of all donations on JustGiving are eligible for Gift Aid, compared to only 43% offline.
If you prefer not create a fundraising page for your event via JustGiving, you can use a Sponsorship and Gift Aid declaration form. You can then give this to the charity with the money raised allowing us to claim back Gift Aid. The proceeds of your fundraising event should be handed in to our office.
We strongly discourage donors from sending cash donations by post.
Clydeside Action on Asbestos
245 High Street
Please contact us if you would like to discuss anything relating to fundraising.