- About CAA
- Asbestos Related Disease
- What Is Asbestos?
- Asbestos Legacy/Statistics
- Asbestos in Schools
- What is Pleural Plaque & Benign Pleural Disease?
- What is Asbestosis?
- Self-management Toolkit
- What is Asbestos-related Lung Cancer?
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Treatment of Mesothelioma
- Information for Those Diagnosed
- Information for Families
- Power of Attorney, Appointees & Representatives
- Information for the Medical Profession
- Managing Your Asbestos Related Condition – Video
- Compensation & Benefits
- Mesothelioma Compensation
- Asbestos- related Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit & State (government) Compensation
- The Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers Compensation) Act 1979
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Scheme 2008
- Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme (DMPS) 2014
- State (government) Benefits
- Civil Compensation
- Procurator Fiscal & Coroner – Posthumous Claims
- Wills, Probate and Inheritance
- Pleural Plaques Compensation
- Armed Forces Compensation
- Expatriates & Asbestos – Related Benefits & Compensation
- Help Us
- Support Us / Donate
- Donate with a Fundraising Event
- Make a one off Donation in Memory
- Create a page in Memory of a Loved One
- Donate by Cash, Cheque, or Card
- Donate Regularly/Direct Debit
- Donate by Text Message
- Donate by Legacy/Leave a Gift in your Will
- Donate by Payroll
- Gift Aid Declaration, Sponsorship & Standing Order Forms
- Membership of CAA
Fundraise online with JustGiving
You can set up a fundraising page to raise money for Clydeside Action on Asbestos with JustGiving
You can personalise a fundraising page for your event with your own colours, photos and message. Then just email it to your friends and family, so they can donate online and leave you messages of support. JustGiving sends donations straight to Clydeside Action on Asbestos and adds Gift Aid to every eligible donation.
You can also fundraise by mobile phone text messageAll you need to do is create a unique six-digit code, share it and receive donations to your JustGiving page via text message.
If you create a fundraising page via JustGiving, Gift Aid is calculated automatically and sent directly to the charity. No paperwork is involved and an extra 20% is added to every donation. 85% of all donations on JustGiving are eligible for Gift Aid, compared to only 43% offline.
If you prefer not create a fundraising page for your event via JustGiving, you can use a Sponsorship and Gift Aid declaration form. You can then give this to the charity with the money raised allowing us to claim back Gift Aid. The proceeds of your fundraising event should be handed in to our office.
We strongly discourage donors from sending cash donations by post.
Clydeside Action on Asbestos
245 High Street
Please contact us if you would like to discuss anything relating to fundraising.